Saturday 25 April 2015

One more helpful page

Hello my dear colleagues...

I have a lot ideas to write about, but for this post I decided to share with you one more page for learning English language.
It is something new, and I hope so that I am first to show you this page. It's called Esl partyland. 
Finding a good online language course or program is an excellent way to open up your horizons, learn about new cultures, and be able to say you can speak different languages easily.
 You can see this page here.

















Here, you can teach in a lot ways. It has some quizzes and games. Also, there are some songs that are helpful for learning English.  You can learn about lot of things. For example, there are topics about relationships, food, Internet, travel, grammar, idioms, slang, vocabulary and a lot of topic and all of them are really interesting. 
If you choose "Dating and relationships" you have subtopics: discussion (some questions about dating), activities and games (interactive game), quizzes (practice grammar and vocabulary skills by taking an interactive quiz), idioms and expressions (about related topic).

This is not only for students. Teachers also can get more creative ideas and materials to use in class like teaching conversation, music, listening or reading.

I love to use this page, especially when I'm bored. I hope so that you will check and like this.

Until the next writing...
Have a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment