Thursday 9 April 2015

Learn American English online

Hello there!

For this week I would like to share a webpage that has helped me out a lot.This website is free for anyone who wants to study English. There are seven levels of instruction: blue, red,  yellow,  green,  purple orange,  and violet. LearnAmericanEnglishOnline.com has been providing videos, lessons, exercises, quizzes, and advice since 2003.

I use all of the seven levels when I need to, but the most helpful have been the green, purple, orange and violet because they are focused on intermediate and advanced students of English.
It contains the written information as well as videos that go with it. Both are very helpful and I prefer American over British English, so that's another plus.

Here's the link of the webpage http://www.learnamericanenglishonline.com/.




No comments:

Post a Comment